Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The time is right when the time is right!

So I have been noticing all the newborns and pregnancies all around me lately, which makes me soo want to be pregnant again! I know I'm not ready for a newborn right now with my very active little man running around, and I know my husband isn't quite ready yet...he'd like us to have a bit better financial situation but we have talked about trying to get pregnant again once the new year hits. That would make little man almost 3 when the new one made its arrival. I've read lots about spacing out children, and I firmly believe that 3 years is a good spacing! When little man is in daycare it will allow me lots of one on one time with the newbie like I had with him, and I really want that!

So when thinking about the next one, how do you know the time is right for your family...or do you just make the time right for right now?

No comments: