Wednesday, April 9, 2008

He's Here!!

Okay, sorry I haven't posted in a while! Last Wednesday I spent 24+ in early labor and and then another 2 hours before the precious Paul IV was born!

The last week has spent getting to know the little bean and I have not even taken any time to write about this experience! Currently we are welcoming visitors on a daily basis so I really haven't had the time...but will soon! In the meantime here's a little picture of who I'm spending my days & nights with...



pretty cute huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling way too old.
When did you turn 29! Its been 3years that you've been married..
and now a baby.. good thing Kate filled me in.

What happened to the girl that couldn't get her car to start to get to the Loaf on time?

Miss you, I'm glad that you are doing so well.

Love Leah

C. Beth said...

Congratulations; Paul is so cute!! Sorry you went late. With my first I was induced on my due date so I would have gone late without the (unnecessary) induction. With #2 I'd decided not to be unnecessarily induced--and I went into labor 6 days early! Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing your blog on BBC. :)