Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh my goodness, I'm so bad at this blogging thing! It's been almost 9 months since my last post and as you can imagine, this little man has grown and changed so much!

His first birthday is just around the corner and I've been planning for a little under a month now. We are having a Dr. Seuss themed party. Unfortunately, it is incredibly time consuming to search out Dr. Seuss ANYTHING, (except the books of course) BUT it has paid off! I found these great wall stickers of Cat in the Hat characters, a big box full of party supplies, again, Cat in the Hat, and have even more on the way! I have coerced my husband into dressing up as the Cat in the Hat to read a book to all of the little ones who are coming to celebrate! It's so true that the first birthday is definitely for the parents, I'm having a blast with the planning and am really looking for the day! I'm sure he'll enjoy it once it is here and he gets to dig into a delicious, too sweet birthday cake just for him! (well I haven't really decided on that yet, maybe a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!)

Well ta ta for now....I'm going to try harder, I promise

No comments: