Friday, May 15, 2009

Here are few of my favorite things

I just want to share a few things, some are mainly for baby, some for mommy...but all make me happy!

My new favorite book..
.
"Ten Wriggly Wiggle Caterpillars" by Debbie Tarbett. Its got the snappiest little rhymes on each page as you count down all the cute little caterpillars (which are also great for little kids to touch and count) and ends with an awesome grand finale! I highly recommend it for your reading pleasure! As your little one starts to remember the book, they'll have fun guessing the next line on each page!


I found this alphabet pasta at our local WholeFoods...(by local, I mean about an hour away!)



I LOVE IT! It's teeny tiny pasta, so it doesn't take long to cook, you don' t have to worry about your teeny tiny little one choking on it...its made with real vegetable powder and is completely organic! Throw some spinach, pasta sauce and a little cheese and its sure to please!!!
I found it online here
http://www.iherb.com/Eden-Foods-Organic-Pasta-Company-Vegetable-Alphabets-16-oz-453-g/15139?at=0


So I wanted to get something fun for the little mans first birthday and I actually saw a picture of this in one of my parenting magazine...did some research and got it!



It did take a little work to fit it on my bike, and I'm still not sure its on there right, but I took him for a ride and he loved it as did I! I love that he is right in front of me...he can practically rest his head in my cleavage....I do still have to work out some of the switching gear issues, but seeing that I'm not really doing any hardcore biking with it...I can live! Plus I love the bright green color!. You can check it out at www.ibertinc.com


Now some grown up stuff that I'm totally loving right now....




Yummy, fruity, flirty, perfect white wine for hot summer days! Its a blend of Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc....it has a bit of the green-ness of the Sauv and all of the tanginess of the Pinot! Great with fish of course....but delicious by itself!



I'm a super pale, anti-beach, don't dare to tan afraid I might get skin cancer, type of girl...I tanned for like 7 sessions this spring and swear I got like 30 more moles from it...so faking it is all I can do (and all anyone should do!) But alas, I also am very lazy when it comes to certain things, like taking vitamins, moisterizing, and putting on self tanner.... I also usually hate the smell of self-tanners so much I get self-conscious that I stink! But I've actually tried hard with this one....it has the added benefit of firming...who couldn't use a little of that, and it kind of smells like grapefruit (and self-tanner, but I'm learning to live with it) It gives my pale skin a natural looking tan that is relatively streak free, though most of that comes with application....I even dared to put it on my upper body yesterday and don't even regret it! Give it a try!

And finally, for today, my Lose It application for my iPod Touch! I lost 6lbs using this every day...I've slacked off a bit that past few weeks....but if you are looking for a super easy, convenient way to track your food (which is the KEY to weightloss...I promise) download this app! NOW!



http://www.apptism.com/apps/lose-it


What are some of your favorite products for you and baby? Leave them in the comments section, I want to know all about it!

Well, Ta ta for now!
~Momma martini



No comments: