Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow, naptime was a breeze today! We had an appointment at 10, then a fun playdate and therefore skipped his morning nap completely. Without a bottle and with only one book, he is out in under 5 minutes....he must be beat!

Today I was researching all the fun things to do with the little man in the great state o'Maine....and found great aquarium nearby, saw that the Children's Museum looks awesome (even for big kids like myself) and that there are some really cool zoos...one next door to my good friend in York! How am I going to fit all these fun things I want to do with my little man in with one day off a week! Careful planning...thats how...though lately that is no longer my strong suit...I kind of just let the wind blow me where it wants me to go.

I guess then its good thing that we have a solid 5-6 years of easy fascination ahead of us! Maybe longer if were lucky!

On another note...I was thinking today, more like reminiscing, of all the cute little shoes I used to wear, no matter what the situation, sleet, ice, rain... they looked something like this...



And now....I wear something exactly like this....



Comfortable....check.....stylish patent leather....check....cute....not so much! They claim to tone your legs while you walk...while I can't say that I paid much attention...I am not uber-embarrased to be seen wearing them everywhere....the only complaint is that becuase of the big sole...they do NOT look good with skirts or dresses....

Aaaghhhh, oh well...they told me it would happen....every once in a while you'll still catch me in my sexy heels, but only for about 30 minutes before my feet hurt too much to walk on...ha ha ha...

TTFN
momma martini

No comments: